Call For Submissions
Your Submission Is Requested
The Center for Research and Education on Gender and Sexuality (CREGS) is seeking thoughtful, provocative articles to feature on the front page of the CREGS website. CREGS is dedicated to producing knowledge and resources that address the impact gender on health and well-being, promote healthy sexuality, and reduce sexual and reproductive health disparities. Accepted submissions will receive an author credit and authors must sign a copyright release (found at the bottom of the page).
Relevant themes include: intersections of race, disability and/or aging & sexuality, fat studies, trans studies, alternative sexualities, kink, gender, sexual health disparities, sex education, reproductive justice, sex-related policy, and sexual health promotion.
- Electronic submissions only to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include CREGS Article Submission as the subject line
- Include a short (3-4 sentence) bio
- Attach article(s) to e-mail in MS Word (.doc, .docx) format
- If applicable, include relevant citations (any citation style acceptable)
- Seeking diversity of styles and pieces
- Short pieces: 700-1200 words; Longer pieces: up to 5000 words
- Please include a photo with your submission (a head shot or article content related image).
If you have any questions, please direct them to CREGS Assistant at email@example.com
- Click here to download CREGS-Copyright License Agreement.pdf (104.61 KB)